Plan your summer holidays now with risk-free bookings: cancellation and travel changes without penalties for covid-19 *.
DH Villas is always attentive to your requests, so after a year of uncertainty we have developed a special program that guarantees safety and flexibility for your holidays.
Don’t be afraid to plan your well-deserved holidays in advance, in addition to the cancellation and COVID-19 insurance policies that can be integrated with your booking.
In derogation from the General Sales Conditions, for bookings made from 1st April 2021 with reference to stays made within the end of the year 2021, the following cancellation terms apply:
- in the event of proven travel impossibility as a result of the restrictions on the national or international territory imposed to deal with the Covid-19 epidemiological emergency, DH Villas will refund the sum paid with the exception of the booking fees of Euro 85 and insurance costs or will issue a voucher for season 2022 (1).
In derogation from the General Sales Conditions, for bookings made before 1st April 2021 with reference to stays made within the end of the year 2021, the following cancellation terms apply:
- a 100% refund in case of rebooking of the period; in the event of expressed intention not to travel for reasons related to covid-19 but not objectively justified in the 30 days prior to check-in, DH Villas will proceed with a refund equal to 100% of the rental amount excluding booking costs of Euro 85.00 provided that the same week is rebooked through DH Villas by another customer (2);
- postponement of balance, in case payment is due during a moment of national or international lockdown. Payment may be temporarily suspended in agreement with DH Villas without loss of the reservation (3);
- a voucher also transferable to third parties, without losing the amount already paid in case of proven impossibility (4) to make the stay for reasons related to covid-19 at the time of check-in at the property;
- free changes to the reservation; any change to the stay compatible with the availability of the accommodations in DH Villas catalog or transfer of the stay to third parties will not require any charge of additional booking fees.
(1) The compulsory quarantine of the customer upon his arrival in Italy and/or his return, even if imposed by the competent authorities, is excluded from the types of measures.
(2) The refund will be made within the period provided for the stay.
(3) DH Villas may request the credit card details of the person indicated in the booking contract as a guarantee; the terms for postponing the payment will be indicated by the agency at the time of the postponement.
(4) DH Villas may request all necessary documentation to be sent at the time of cancellation; the booking costs of € 85.00 are not subject to refund as per law.
* For all cases not related to covid-19, the cancellation terms indicated in the general sales conditions apply.